Purpose of the Assignment
The purpose of the assignment is to prepare and implement three-day training covering the issue of preparation of EU grant applications for CSOs.
Scope of the assignment
- Designed training module on Preparation of EU grant applications;
- Training agenda and appropriate materials developed;
- Three-day training delivered to group of 25 CSOs representatives selected by TACSO at open call;
- Report from the training in format foreseen by the TACSO project.
The STE will be asked to:
- Plan and design training module for Preparation of EU grant applications for a group of CSOs that have experience in project management and have some experience in preparation of EU applications (CSOs that have already implemented donor funded projects and have already prepared and submitted at least one application at EU grants open call).
- Prepare agenda and training materials for the training module of three days. Training should cover at least the following topics: EU Calls for proposals, Guidelines for Applicants and Application Form | Project Cycle Management, Logical Framework Approach (LFA) | Linking the LF with the Application Form | EU projects budget form
- Deliver the training supported by responsible staff from the TACSO Macedonian Resource Centre – Macedonian Center for International Cooperation.
- Prepare final report from the training including information on training delivery process, results achieved, participants’ evaluation, main conclusions and recommendations for future work
Application should encompass:
- A motivation letter submitted by the expert for the assignment together with the remuneration expectations. The letter should also include a list of three references from similar assignments;
- Short concept proposal for the training covering the training approach and list of topics to be covered;
- CV in EU expert format.
Deadline for the application is April 18, 2017. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be contacted and notified
Download: Terms of Reference