The main purpose of this assignment is to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the existing donor coordination group through the design of a user-friendly tool able to track assistance in a capillary manner and generate detailed and accountable analysis/ reports.
Download: Terms of Reference
Location of this assignment is Kosovo. The indicative start date of the assignment is February 2017. The duration should not be longer than 3 months. The final activity reports must be delivered by 15 June 2017. The timeframe of the assignment is February – June 2017, with a total number of 15 days for each expert.
Applications must be sent in English and entail the following:
- Letter of intent and availability;
- CV should be presented in the EU format;
- Two references from similar assignments;
- Brief explanation of methodology including suggestions what are the additional aspects should be included in addition to the minimum already listed in the TORs;
- Expected remuneration, in the form of gross fee per day.
The application should be sent to: email@example.com no later than 17th of February 2017 with the subject heading: Application for STE – Enhancement of donor coordination in Kosovo. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.