Purpose of this assignment is to implement analysis of Macedonian CSOs’ internet presence and prepare Analysis report. Beneficiaries of the analysis will be CSOs as well as other stakeholders supporting and working with CSOs.
Objective of the Analysis is to review the current state of CSOs in the country in the usage of digital communication channels, evaluate effectiveness of their communication through on-line media and provide recommendations for improvement.
Scope of the assignment
The service provider will be asked to:
1. Prepare analysis outline and refine analysis coverage, prepare a list of registered CSOs that will be included in the analysis.
2. Perform desk research and collect data from the digital channels of the listed CSOs by creating a database. The consultant should develop and use online tool for data gathering and entry.
3. Analyse the gathered data from the database. The analysis will provide a set of online technology benchmarks for CSOs nationwide.
4. Prepare analysis report based on the findings of the analysis and should include conclusions and recommendations. The Report and all other outputs from the assignment should be in Macedonian.
It is envisaged for the assignment to commence in July 2017 and to be completed in September 2017.
First draft of the analysis should be submitted until 31st of August and should be finalised until 30th of September.
Application should encompass:
- A motivation letter submitted by the service provider together with the company profile and experience and remuneration expectations. The letter should also include a list of three references from similar assignments;
- Short concept proposal for the analysis that should include the methodology, issues to be covered and structure of the analysis report;
- CV of the proposed consultant in EU expert format.
Deadline for the application is June 16, 2017. Applications should be sent to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted and notified.
Download: Terms of Reference