Now we would like to hear back from you!
What impact has TACSO’s support made in your work? What type of support made the most difference for you? Is there any change you experienced in your work as a result of TACSO’s support that you think would make a good story? If so, please share it with us!
We are looking for inspiring stories of real change and impact, big or small. We want to “see” our work, through the impact you have had on your beneficiaries, and the successes you have gained.
We will publish your essays, photos and videos on our Web site and our social media channels. This is also an opportunity for you to promote your work to a wider network, reaching thousands of viewers.
All submissions must do the following:
- show what direct benefit TACSO’s assistance has had on your work;
- demonstrate the impact that this benefit has had on your organisation’s beneficiaries;
- include a quote from a representative from your CSO, a beneficiary or any other key stakeholder; and
- inspire, motivate, educate!
The following formats can be accepted:
- written essay (max. 5,000 characters) + photo;
- photo essay (at least 10 photos – each photo should have a caption); or
- short video clip (no longer than 3 minutes).
Stories must be in English or have English subtitles. Originals in the local language can be accepted together with the English version.
You may choose to focus on a project, a human interest story or statistics, depending on the message you would like to convey.
All stories fitting the above criteria will be published on the Web site www.tacso.org and Facebook and Twitter. Once the story is published, we will send you the link for you to share as well, and to keep in your archive.
We look forward to hearing your stories and sharing your success with a wider audience.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.